The Hand Knotted, Mixed Keshi Pearl Necklace
This is not your average pearl necklace! It is distinctive and elegant, yet has a fresh, understated quality. The fluid, soft nature of the silk cord also makes this necklace one of the most comfortable to wear...imagine how easy it will be to wear with any look!
The interesting shapes of these top quality, iridescent Keshi Pearls help to make this special piece really stand out...get ready for lots of compliments!
* IMPORTANT- Choose length above in the drop down menu. Price will change accordingly. Note: 24"- 40" lengths can be slipped over the head, therefore, are done without a clasp...( we really love that! ) The shorter lengths are done with a Sterling Silver, decorative hook & eye clasp.
* Lengths shown on model: Long, 26" / Short, 18"
* Hand knotted on the strongest silk cord.
* Expect variation in these natural pearls.
* Model is shown wearing 'The Small Cluster Drop Earring', shop it below in related products...it's a wonderful compliment to this necklace!